All prices are in the currency Australian Dollars (AUD).
For currency conversion click the currency converter hyperlink near most prices shown on the website.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our web site represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our store may be mispriced. If we discover an error, we will do one of the following:
• If an item's correct price is lower than our published price, we will charge the lower amount and ship the item.
• If an item's correct price is higher than our published price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST)
For each product two prices are shown:
1. A price including Australian Goods and Services Tax for orders to be shipped within Australia.
2. A price for shipments outside of Australia excluding GST as it is not applicable for exports.
The correct price will be shown in the shopping cart and checkout pages once you have selected the country your order is to be shipped to.
Postage and handling costs are not included in the item price and will be shown in the cart and checkout pages. Postage and handling costs will be calculated based on your country setting.
Your final order total will include shipping and handling and Australian Goods and Services Tax if applicable. For shipments outside of Australia you may be liable for local duties and taxes and some credit card providers may charge a fee for currency conversion. Refer to your local relevant government department for information on importing and your credit card provider for costs involved in purchases requiring conversion from another currency.
The availability estimate shown on each item's product detail page and the shopping cart describes how long it will usually take before that item will be dispatched.
The availability estimate does not include the time your order will take to reach you once we ship it.
The following is a list of the several types of availability estimates you might see on this site.
• In stock: The item is available for immediate shipping
• Usually ships withinů: We expect to receive the item from a local supplier and ship it to you within the specified time once we receive your order.
• Temporarily out of stock: We are temporarily out of stock of this item and our local supplier is also out of stock. We will accept an order for the item and will keep you advised of the estimated date of availability.
• Special order only: The item is not usually stocked by us or our local supplier and there may be a delay of around 2 to 4 weeks before the item can be shipped.
• Not yet available: The item has not yet been released but is available for pre-order. Where available, we will show an estimated date of release.
We will inform you by e-mail if any items in your order prove to be unavailable or if we cannot ship your order within the estimated time shown.
Occasionally, we may also offer used or shop-soiled products. These products will be clearly marked in their title and description. All products described as used are in good condition but may have minor damage that does not affect the usability of the product. If you wish to know the exact condition of any product before purchase contact us with the order code and we will provide you with full details.
Where goods are unavailable for dispatch within the advertised usual dispatch time they will be placed on back-order. In this case we will send you an email advising you of the back-order and provide you with a revised estimated date of dispatch. You will have the option not to wait and cancel your back-order.
Where an order contains more than one item we will part ship where possible. If payment is by credit card we will only charge the card for the goods dispatched including shipping and handling. Where there is more than one shipment the total costs of shipping will not exceed the original calculated cost when the order was placed, but for credit card purchases we may charge the shipping costs progressively so that if subsequent shipments are cancelled only the appropriate shipping costs will have been paid.