by Mark Hanna
A nicely produced compilation of magazine articles written in the style of Street Machine magazine on almost all aspects of improving the performance & style of your Holden, from the FX through to the Commodore!
Packed with technical information and great looking cars.
• Blown FX Ute.
• Engine Options For Your Holden.
• Cylinder Heads for V8's.
• Porting a 308.
• Torana Buyers Guide.
• Chev Powered LH Torana.
• Buying a Monaro.
• Get Better Traction.
• Improving Your Torana's Suspension.
• Tough Torana Diff.
• Don't Get Shafted.
• Show 'N' Go HZ Premier.
• Repairing Your Front End.
• EH Holden Ute.
• Blown 265 Hemi in an HX Kingswood.
• 11 Second HK Monaro.
• Chassis Mods and Big Tubs.
• Upgrade Your Torana's Brakes.
• Fuel Injection 305 for Your Holden.
• Toughening Up the Borg Warner.
• Hot HG.
• Dialling In Your Cam.
• Hot Up Your Six Cylinder Holden.
• Advantages of Automatic Transmissions.
• Fuel Injected EH.
• Extractors and Exhausts.
• Build a 380HP 253.
• Performance LPG For Your Commodore.
• HSV Maloo Ute.
• Turbo 700 Buildup.
• Late Model V8 into Older Metal.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.