by Paul Tuzson
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$32.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code 16715
Your Guide To Bodywork is a compilation of magazine articles written in the style of Street Machine magazine on virtually all aspects of vehicle bodywork.
Subjects include rust repair, paint stripping, minor body repairs and custom paint jobs. Great value.
● 50 Panel Beating Tips
● Paint Stripping
● Sandblasting - Back to Bare Metal
● Minor Body Repairs
● Rust - Repairing Floor Sections
● Rust - Sill Panel Replacement
● Rust - Doors
● Minor Dent Repairs
● Applying Paint
● Wild Graphics
● Supercharged Custom Ute
● Paint and Graphics
● Late Model Additives for Early Commodores
● Fibreglass Repairs
● Update Your VB - VC to VH or VK
● Custom '47 Chevy Pickup
● How to Re-Skin a Damaged Ute Tray
● Basic Panelbeating Part 1
● Custom HG Panelvan
● Basic Panelbeating Part 2 - Hand Fabrication
● Radically Customised ZD Fairlane
● Metal Fabrication
● Customised Datsun 1200
● Commodore VL Convertible
● 1960 Pontiac
● C Pillar Rust Repairs
● Install a Custom Brake Light
● How to Make a Custom Fuel Filler Flap
● Half Door Skin Replacement
● Convertible HR Holden
● Bodywork - Do It Right the First Time
● Modified Toyota Hilux
● Rustproof Your Car For Under $50.00
● Radically Chopped and Shaped Torana Hatch
● How to Use an Oxygen/Acetylene Torch
● Turn a '59 Tank Fairlane into a Ute
160 Colour pages.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.