by Ewan Kennedy
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$32.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code 16723
A nicely produced compilation of articles written in the style of Street Machine magazine, on almost all aspects of building a high peformance Falcon from an XK through to an EB.
Packed with technical info and excellent value.
• How To Choose Your Project Ford 1960 - 1972.
• Building A Race/Street Cleveland.
• Modified XD Falcon.
• Nothing Beats Cubic Inches.
• Cleveland V8 Fault Finding.
• Rebuilding The Toploader Shifter.
• Restored 1967 ZA Fairlane.
• Superbly Built '67 Mustang.
• Upgrading 2V Heads to V4.
• Ground Up XA GT Build.
• GT Build Up.
• Cleveland and Windsor Engine Roundup.
• XD Show and Street Car.
• Street Machine Style Fairlane.
• 1976 Blown XB Coupe.
• XR Falcon with 465HP on Tap.
• Feature Car Double Up - A Tough XB Coupe & '67 Fastback.
• Rebuilding a Nine Inch Centre.
• Custom 1963 Falcon.
• The EB GT.
• 351 GT Powered Ute.
• Supercharged XY Fairmont.
• Showcar - XW Falcon.
• Chipping the BTR Four Speed.
• How to Choose Your Project Ford Part 2.
• XT Falcon Station Wagon.
• Why Is The 4V Head Better.
• 351 Blown XP.
• Rare XA GT.
• Rebuilding The Carter Thermoquad.
• Breathe Easy 351.
• Building Australia's Most Powerful EA.
• Stronger Battery Current.
• Keeping Your Ford Cool.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.