by Rob Warden
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$32.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code 16731
A well produced compilation of magazine articles on almost all aspects of building a high horsepower engine, from flow testing and strking through to Nitrous and big blowers.
Packed with technical information and great looking cars.
• A Look At Different Types of Engine Set Ups.
• What Is Flow Testing?
• Getting Your Tie Straight.
• An LC Torana Built For The Strip.
• Inside An Auscar 391HP Commodore.
• Stroker Motors.
• Build a Hot Street Six.
• A Look At Common Transmission Faults and How To Fix Them.
• Big Cubic Inch Camaro.
• Extreme Power-To-Weight V8 Celica.
• Dyno Testing To Find Faults.
• Improving The Turbo RB30 Nissan.
• Power Tricks For Performance 'Glides.
• Blown Small Block Chev Buildup.
• Big Power LC Torana.
• Inside A Wild Bunch GT Falcon.
• 427 Cube Capri.
• Injected Big Block Build.
• Performance LPG.
• Oil Comparo.
• Advantages Of A Single Plain Manifold.
• The Ford GT40.
• Inside Nascar Engines.
• 600HP Pontiac.
• Injecting Grunt Into The Five Litre.
• All About Torque Converters.
• Electronic Ignition.
• Rebuild A Hot Holley.
• Chevy Packed HQ Monaro.
• Ideas On Horsepower Gains.
• Twin Coils For Extra Grunt.
• The Difference Between Torque and Power.
• Full Data Logging On A 681HP Chev.
• Technical Tips.
• Building A Cleveland.
160 Colour pages.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.