by Rob Warden
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$32.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code 1674X
A well produced compilation of magazine articles written in the style of Street Machine magazine and similar on all aspects of improving the looks, style and performance of your Commodore.
Packed with technical information and great looking cars.
• 20 Commodore Tech Tips.
• Diff Conversions.
• Autos For Your Commodore.
• Underbonnet Blown 350 Chev For Your Early Commodore.
• Show Stopping V8.
• Choosing a Commodore Project VC - VH.
• Build a 10 Second Commodore.
• Inside the Commodore Group A Engine.
• Custom VB/VC Ute.
• Improving the Air Intake for VL/VN.
• Converting a VH V8 to 4WD.
• Nine Second VK.
• Trick Trimatic.
• VK Calais Build.
• Stroking The 308 For Your VK.
• Playing Around With The EFI Sensor.
• Strengthening Your Tailshaft.
• 545HP Walkinshaw.
• Wild Bunch Drag Racing Commodore.
• A Very Different Customised VK Calais.
• Upgrading The 202 For A V8.
• Street Machine Style VH.
• Building A VK For The Quarter Mile.
• Inserting Struts.
• Body Enhancements For Your Commodore.
• Suspension Tricks For Commodores.
• Customising An HSV VN.
• Software Upgrades.
• HDT VN Aero Project.
• Comparo - Standard vs HSV Exhaust.
• Fitting A Security Shield For Your VN.
• Customised VK.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.