by Paul Tuszon
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$31.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code 16758
A well produced compilation of magazine articles written in the style of Street Machine Magazine covering a wide range of items to improve the looks and performance of your car.
Subjects include rebuilding a Turbo 350 Auto, do-it-yourself fuel systems, installing speakers, suspension mods.
• Do Your Own Machining.
• Fitting Timing Gears To Your Engine.
• All About Camshafts.
• Engine Swaps.
• Chassis Dynos.
• Do-It-Yourself Fuel Systems.
• Stopping Detonation.
• How To Fit A Handbrake To LH - LX Torana.
• A Thorough Look At Suspension Components.
• Engine Bay Detailing.
• How To Build A Droptank.
• Airbox Modifications.
• Manual Transmissions - Whats Available.
• Rebuilding The Borg-Warner Single Rail.
• Rebuilding A Turbo 350.
• Toughening Up The Borg-Warner Rear End.
• Toughening Up The Ford Nine-Inch.
• Inserting Struts.
• Getting Power To The Ground.
• Reconditioning The Steering Box.
• Fitting Swaybars.
• Brake Upgrades For Toranas.
• How To Fit A Line Locker.
• Simple Brake Maintenance.
• Do-It-Yourself Safety Check.
• Detailing On A Budget.
• Fires In Cars - How To Avoid Them.
• Independent Motor Assessor.
• How To Fit Door & Ignition Locks.
• Fitting A Falcon Ignition Barrel.
• Fitting Cruise Control.
• Rego Rules For Car Builders.
• Beginners Guide To Mig Welding.
• Purchasing Imported Hi-Po Engines.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.