by Robert Maddox & Joe L. Hamilton
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$51.50 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code 18401
BMW 3-Series/Z4 1999 - 2005 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers BMW 3 Series (E46 chassis) and Z4 1999 - 2005.
Covers 323i, 323Ci, 325, 325i, 325Ci, 328i, 328Ci, 330, 330i, 330Ci and Z4.
General information contained in this manual can also be applied to Xi models.
Note: This manual does NOT cover the 318i, 318ti, 323is, 328is, Z3 or information specific to M3 models or all-wheel drive cars. Limited coverage of convertible and Z4 specific features.
Table of Contents:
● Introduction: About this manual; Introduction to the BMW 3-Series Z4; Vehicle identification numbers; Maintenance techniques, tools and working facilities; Buying parts; Jacking and towing; Booster battery (jump) starting; Conversion factors; Automotive chemicals and lubricants; Safety first!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● Engine and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions control systems
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.