BMW 3-Series/Z4 1999 - 2005 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers BMW 3 Series (E46 chassis) and Z4 1999 - 2005.
Covers 323i, 323Ci, 325, 325i, 325Ci, 328i, 328Ci, 330, 330i, 330Ci and Z4.
General information contained in this manual can also be applied to Xi models.
Note: This manual does NOT cover the 318i, 318ti, 323is, 328is, Z3 or information specific to M3 models or all-wheel drive cars. Limited coverage of convertible and Z4 specific features.
Table of Contents:
● Introduction: About this manual; Introduction to the BMW 3-Series Z4; Vehicle identification numbers; Maintenance techniques, tools and working facilities; Buying parts; Jacking and towing; Booster battery (jump) starting; Conversion factors; Automotive chemicals and lubricants; Safety first!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● Engine and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions control systems
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.