by Jay Storer
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$51.50 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code 18402
BMW 3 Series 2006 - 2010 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers following models:
● BMW 325i, 2006
● BMW 325xi, 2006
● BMW 328i, 2007-2010
● BMW 328xi, 2007-2010
● BMW 330i, 2006
● BMW 330xi, 2006
These vehicles are available in Sedan, Sports Wagon, Coupe, and Convertible body styles built upon the E90, E91, E92 and E93 chassis. All U.S. models are powered by a 3.0L inline, DOHC 6-cylinder engine.
Power is transmitted to the rear wheels via a 6-speed manual or automatic transmission. AWD was optional.
● Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 3.0l 6-Cylinder Inline DOHC Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions And Engine Control Systems
● 6-Speed Manual Transmission
● 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
● Clutch And Driveline
● Brakes, Abs (Standard For All Models)
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.