Dodge Caravan, Voyager / Chrysler Town & Country 1996 - 2002 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers 1996-2002 Chrysler Town and Country, Dodge Caravan, Grand Caravan, and 1996-2002 Plymouth Voyager and Grand Voyager, U.S. and Canadian models.
● Introduction: About this manual; Introduction; Vehicle identification numbers; Maintenance techniques, tools and working facilities; Buying parts; Jacking and towing; Booster battery (jump) starting; Conversion factors; Automotive chemicals and lubricants; Safety first!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● Four-cylinder engine; 3.0L V6 engine; 3.3L and 3.8L
● V6 engines; general engine overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions control systems
● Automatic transaxle
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.