Chrysler 300/Dodge Charger/Dodge Magnum 2005 - 2010 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual US and Canadian model Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and Dodge Magnum from 2005 to 2010.
Does not include information specific to SRT8, diesel engine or all-wheel drive models
● Introduction: About this manual; Introduction to the Honda Acura; Vehicle identification numbers; Maintenance techniques, tools and working facilities; Buying parts; Jacking and towing; Booster battery (jump) starting; Conversion factors; Automotive chemicals and lubricants; Safety first!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● General engine overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions and engine control systems
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown and rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.