Chrysler Front Wheel Drive Cars - 4 Cyl 1981 - 1995 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Chrysler Front Wheel Drive Cars with 4 Cylinder engines only
● Introduction: About this manual; Introduction; Vehicle identification numbers; Maintenance techniques, tools and working facilities; Buying parts; Jacking and towing; Booster battery (jump) starting; Conversion factors; Automotive chemicals and lubricants; Safety first!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● General engine overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions and engine control systems
● Manual transaxle
● Automatic transaxle
● Clutch and driveaxles
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.