Ford Pick-Ups & Bronco Petrol & Diesel 1976 - 1986 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers 1976 to 1986 Ford F-100, F-150, F-250 and F-350 pickup trucks, and 1978-1986 Bronco, 2WD and 4WD models, gasoline and diesel. U.S. and Canadian editions.
● Ford 3.8 litre V6 (232 cid)
● Ford 4.2 litre V8 (255 cid)
● Ford 4.9 litre inline 6-cylinder (300 cid)
● Ford 5.0 litre V8 (302 cid)
● Ford 5.8 litre V8 (351 cid)
● Ford 5.9 litre V8 (360 cid)
● Ford 6.5 litre V8 (390 cid)
● Ford 6.6 litre V8 (400 cid)
● Ford 6.9 V Diesel V8
● Ford 7.5 litre V8 (460 cid)
● Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.