by Eric Jorgensen
Ford Ranger & Mazda B Series Pick-ups 2000 - 2005 Chilton Repair Manual covers 2000-2005 Ford Ranger and 2000-2009 Mazda B2300, B2500, B3000, and B4000 pickups, US and Canadian models, with 2.3 litre 4 cylinder (sohc and dohc), 3.0 litre V6, 4.0 litre pushrod V6, and 4.0 litre SOHC V6 engines.
The Ford Ranger is known as the Ford Courier in Australia. This manual covers the PE, PG and PH series. This is equivalent to the Australian market Mazda Bravo, and the manual covers the UN series. Does not cover 2.6-litre petrol engine or any diesel engines.
● Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Single Overhead Cam (sohc) Four-Cylinder Engines
● Dual Overhead Cam (dohc) Four-Cylinder Engines
● 3.0 litre V6 Engine
● 4.0 litre Pushrod V6 Engine
● 4.0 litre Sohc V6 Engine
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Manual Transaxle
● Automatic Transaxle
● Clutch And Driveline
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.