General Motors Buick, Oldsmobile & Pontiac Full Size 1975 - 1990 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Rear Wheel Drive Buick Electra, Buick LeSabre, Buick Estate Wagon, Oldsmobile Delta 88, Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Pontiac Bonneville, Pontiac Catalina, Pontiac Grand Ville, Pontiac Parisienne and Pontiac Safari.
● Introduction: About this manual; Introduction; Vehicle identification numbers; Maintenance techniques, tools and working facilities; Buying parts; Jacking and towing; Booster battery (jump) starting; Conversion factors; Automotive chemicals and lubricants; Safety first!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● Engine and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions control systems
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.