Chevrolet GMC Pick-Ups Trucks 1988 - 1998 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers
● Chevy Silverado pickup trucks
● GMC Sierra pickup trucks
● Chevy Blazer
● Chevy Tahoe
● GMC Yukon
● Chevy Suburban (sold in Australia as a Holden Suburban)
All equipped with either 2 Wheel Drive or 4x4 Drivetrains, with Petrol and Diesel Engines, including 1/2 Ton, 3/4 Ton and 1 Ton pickup trucks.
● Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● 4.3 litre V6 Engine
● 4.8 litre In-Line 6 Engine
● 5.0 litre V8 Engine
● 5.7 litre V8 Engine
● 6.2 litre Diesel V8 Engine
● 6.5 litre Diesel V8 Engine
● 7.4 litre V8 Engine
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Solid Front Drive Axle
● Independent Front Drive Axle
● Rear Axle
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.