Chevrolet Full Size Trucks 1999 - 2006 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers US and Canadian models of Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pick-ups 1999-2006 and 2007 "Classic" models, Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe, GMC Yukon and Yukon XL, Sierra Denali and Yukon Denali 2000-2006, and Chevrolet Avalanche 2002-2006, 2- and 4-wheel drive, gasoline engine versions.
Note: this manual DOES NOT include 1999 and 2000 C/K Classic, 1999 and 2000 Sierra Classic, Diesel, 8.1L engine or heavy-duty model information.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers, Buying Parts, Maintenance Techniques, And More
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● V6 Engine
● V8 Engines
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch And Driveline
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.