General Motors S-Series Pick-Ups and Suvs 1994-2004 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following Chevy and GMC trucks, 2 Wheel and 4 Wheel drive:
● Chevrolet S10 1994-2004
● GMC Sonoma 1994-2004
● Chevrolet Blazer 1995-2004
● GMC Jimmy 1995-2004
● Oldsmobile Bravada 1996-2001
● Isuzu Hombre 1996-2001
● GMC Envoy 1998-2001
● Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Anti-Theft Audio System; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 2.2 litre Four-Cylinder Engine
● 4.3 litre V6 Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Manual Transmission; Automatic Transmission; Transfer Case
● Clutch And Driveline
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.