Honda Civic & CR-V (CRV) 2001 - 2010 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers U.S. and Canadian models of 2001-2010 Honda Civic and 2002-2009 Honda CR-V crossover vehicles.
● Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Single Overhead Camshaft (Sohc) 4-Cylinder Efi Engines
● Double Overhead Camshaft (Dohc) 4-Cylinder Efi Engines
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● 5-Speed Manual Transaxle
● 4-Speed Automatic Transaxle
● Transfer Case (4wd Cr-V Only)
● Cvt (Continuously Variable Transaxle)
● Clutch And Driveline
● Brakes, Abs
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.