by Chris Rogers
Servicing, routine maintenance and fault finding information for all popular Diesel cars and light commercial vehicles.
● From simple checks to timing belt renewal
● Step-by-step illustrated procedures
● The DIY guide that shows you how and saves you money
Clearly captioned step-by-step pictures show precisely how to perform each task.
Inside this Manual:
● Basic theory of operation of Diesel engines
● Service schedules and specifications
● Step-by-step maintenance procedures
● Timing belt renewal
● Glow plug testing and renewal
● Injector testing and renewal
● Injection pump timing
Covers the following makes and models:
● Austin / Rover Maestro and Montego,
● Citroen AX, BX, C15, Visa ZX and Xantia,
● Fiat Punto,
● Ford Escort, Fiesta, Mondeo, Orion, Transit,
● Land Rover Defender, Discovery, IIA and III series, 90 and 110;
● Mercedes-Benz 123 - and 124-series,
● Peugeot 106, 205, 305, 306, 309 and 405,
● Renault Clio, Espace, Laguna, 19,
● Opel Astra, Ascona, Corsa, Combo, Cadet Vectra,
● Volkswagen Golf and Vento
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.