Mazda Trucks, B2200, B2600, Navajo & MPV Petrol 1987 - 1993 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers B2200 and B2600, PV and Navajo models.
● F2 - 2.2 litre SOHC Carb 4 cyl
● G54B - 2.6 litre SOHC Car 4 cyl
● G6 - 2.6 litre SOHC MFi 4 cyl
● JE - 3.0 litre SOHC MFi 6 cyl
● X - 4.0 litre OHV MFi 6 cyl
Does NOT cover Diesel engines.
● Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.