Mitsubishi Pick Up & Montero 1983 - 1995 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers petrol and diesel, 2 and 4 wheel drive versions of the Mighty-Max (similar to the Australian market Triton model) and Montero (also known as the Pajero or Shogun in some markets).
● 2.0 litre (122 ci, 1997cc, carburettor G63B) 4-cylinder petrol
● 2.3 litre (143 ci, 2346cc, 4D55) 4-cylinder turbo diesel
● 2.4 litre (147 ci, 2350cc, fuel-injected 4G64) 4-cylinder petrol
● 2.6 litre (156 ci, 2555cc, carburettor 4G54B) 4-cylinder petrol
● 3.0 litre (181 ci, 2972cc, fuel-injected 6G72) V6 petrol
● 3.5 litre (213 ci, 3497cc, fuel-injected 6G74 DOHC) V6 petrol
● Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.