Toyota Camry 2002 - 2006 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Toyota Camry, Avalon, Solara and Lexus ES300, ES330 models, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006, with transversely mounted inline four-cylinder and V6 engines, with electronic port fuel injection.
Note: This manual DOES NOT include information specific to the 2005 - 2006 3.5 litre V6 engine.
● Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Four-Cylinder Engine
● V6 Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions And Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transaxle
● Automatic Transaxle
● Clutch And Driveaxles
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
PLEASE NOTE that these manuals are written in the USA and apply to petrol engine cars (except where diesel is specifically mentioned) built to US specifications. (So, the Ford titles deal with Ford of America products, not Ford of Europe, and so on.) Although they are useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.