by Eric Godfrey
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$51.50 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code 70700
VW Volkswagen Passat 1998 - 2001 & Audi A4 1996 - 2005 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers U.S. and Canadian models of Volkswagen Passat and Audi A4, 4-door sedan and 5-door wagon body styles.
● 1.8 Litre 4-cylinder turbo
● 2.8 Litre V6 engines.
PLEASE NOTE that these manuals are intended for petrol engine cars (except where diesel is specifically mentioned) built to US specifications.
This manual DOES NOT cover Diesel or S4 model information.
Table of Contents:
● Introduction: About this manual; Introduction to the Volkswagen Passat & Audi A4; Vehicle identification numbers; Maintenance techniques, tools and working facilities; Buying parts; Jacking and towing; Booster battery (jump) starting; Conversion factors; Automotive chemicals and lubricants; Safety first!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● Turbocharged 1.8 litre four-cylinder engine
● 2.8 litre SOHC or DOHC V6 engines
● General engine overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions and engine control systems
● Manual transaxle
● Automatic transaxle
● Clutch and driveline
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
PLEASE NOTE that these manuals are written in the USA and apply to petrol engine cars (except where diesel is specifically mentioned) built to US specifications. (So, the Ford titles deal with Ford of America products, not Ford of Europe, and so on.) Although they are useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Chilton repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.