A cheeky A to Z illustrated guide by internationally renowned artist Brian Caldersmith.
Throughout life, Brian Caldersmith has been called many things but cheeky and talented would be the top of the list.
A passionate classic car enthusiast and world renowned artist, Brian has been responsible for creating a substantial range of amazing paintings and illustrations throughout his career.
In this Irreverent Guide to Classic Cars and Motorsport, we showcase just a small part of the extensive collection Brian has created over his working life.
Table of Contents:
● Chapter A – AA Abarth to Axles and things
● Chapter B – Backlash to Buicks and Burglars
● Chapter C – Cadillac to Cylinder via Cooper and Con Rods
● Chapter D – Daimlers, Dragster and a Dummy
● Chapter E – Things beginning with E are in this bit
● Chapter F – Lots of things starting with F
● Chapter G – Gauges to Gullwing
● Chapter H – Hairpin to Humber
● Chapter I – For things that start with I like Ignition
● Chapter J – which includes Jaguar
● Chapter K - Only a small chapter
● Chapter L – Lagonda to Lotus
● Chapter M – All sorts of M stuff
● Chapter N – Groups N through to Numbers
● Chapter O – Precedes P
● Chapter P – Group P through to Preparation
● Chapter Q to R (not much in Q’s so it’s combined with R)
● Chapter S – Group S through to Suspension
● Chapter T – Tachometers, Tim Tam and Tyres
● Chapter U – Yes, it’s U (no, not you)
● Chapter V – Valve to Voiturette
● Chapter W – Things to do with W
● Chapter X, Y&Z – XENOPHOBIA
● Tributes to Friends