by Al Probert
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$44.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code 98977
Al Probert's Spray Painting provides comprehensive information on the theory and practice of spray painting motor vehicles.
Al's wealth of knowledge, gained over many years in the industry, is imparted in an easy-to-follow, well-illustrated format.
● Spray Painting History
● The Spray Area and Safety
● Spray Guns
● Cleaning and Maintenance of Spray Guns
● Using a Spray Gun
● Air Regulators and Transformers
● Fixed Airlines and Air Hoses
● Spray booths
● Preparing Surfaces and Vehicles for Painting
● Preparing Painted Surfaces
● Masking the Vehicle
● Priming the Surface
● Preparation and Application of Surfacer
● Surfacing After Putty Sanding
● Preparing the Spray Area for Colour Application
● Applying the Colour Coats Acrylic Lacquer
● Applying the Colour Coats Metalic Acrylic Lacquer
● Compounding and Polishing Acrylic Lacquer
● Faults Occuring in Acrylic Lacquer
● Application of Enamel Colour Coats
● Application of Metallic Enamel or ClearCoat/BasecoatColour
● Faults Occuring in Enamel Finishes
● Low Baking and Force Drying of Paints
● Touch-Up Repairs
● Vehicle Colour Matching
● Vehicle Detailing Care and Maintenance
● Painting Surfaces Other Than Steel
● Custom Painting and Decorative Finishes
● Workshop Practices
● Basic Panel Beating
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.