by Grahame Bristow
Restoring Sprites & Midgets: An Enthusiasts Guide is packed with detailed practical information, photographs and illustrations. This publication will help with reshelling and restoring these popular cars. Comprehensive histories and full technical specifications included.
Written by an enthusiast, Restoring Sprites & Midgets: An Enthusiasts Guide looks at how these fun little sports cars can be restored or reshelled by 'real people' - that is, people like you or me!
● History and General Data
● Cooling System and Heater
● Steering Gear
● Front Axle Assembly
● Rear Suspension, Brakes, Rear Axle, Propshaft and Wheels
● Brake and Clutch Hydraulics
● Starter Motor and the Starter Circuit
● Distributors and the Ignition System
● Dynamos, Alternators, Batteries and the Charging Cicuit
● Wiring Looms
● Wiper Motors, Racks and Washers
● The Fuel and Exhaust System
● Engine, Clutch and Gearbox
● Internal and External Trim
● Building a Bodyshell
● Final Assembly
Packed with photographs, sketches, anecdotes, hints, histories and essential parts data, this is the restoration book for anybody without a large workshop, a blackhawk jig or a certificate in welding.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.