by Harold T. Glenn
Glenns Alfa Romeo Repair & Tune-Up Guide - A thorough Repair and Tuning Manual for all Giulietta, early Giulia, 2000 and 1600 models.
• Tuning and identification
• The fuel system
Overhauling a Solex PAIA type carburetor
Overhauling a Solex APAI type carburetor
Overhauling a Solex 44 PHH carburetor
Adjusing a Solex 44 PHH carburetor
Overhauling a Weber DCOE type carburetor
• The electrical system
• Wiring diagram Giulietta Berlina
• Wiring diagram Giulietta Spider
• Wiring diagram Giulietta Sprint
• Wiring diagram Giulietta TI
• Wiring diagram Giulietta Sprint Veloce and Spider Veloce
• Wiring diagram Giulia TI
• Wiring diagram Giulia TI Super
• Wiring diagram Giulia Spider
• Wiring diagram Giulia Sprint
• Wiring diagram of the 2000 model
• Wiring diagram 2000 Spider
• The engine
Engine service notes 2000 and 1600
Engine removal 2000 and 1600
• Clutch, transmission and rear end
• Running gear
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.