Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$56.32 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code B-CPD36WH
Plymouth Dodge De Soto 1936 - 1942 Service Manual contains Detailed information, well illustrated with photographs and diagrams.
Covers the Folowing Models:
● 1936 Plymouth P1, P2 and Dodge D3
● 1937 Plymouth P3, P4 and Dodge D6
● 1938 Plymouth P5, P6, Dodge D9 and De Soto SP5
● 1939 Plymouth P7, P8, Dodge D12 and De Soto SP7 and SP8
● 1940 Plymouth P9, P10, Dodge D15 and De Soto SP9 and SP10
● 1941 Plymouth P11, P12 and Dodge D20 and De Soto SP11 and SP12
● 1942 Plymouth P14, Dodge D23 and De Soto SP14
● General Data and Specifications
● Car Serial Numbers
● Table of Capacities, Frequencies and Lubrications
● Lubrication Charts
● Front Axle
● Rear Axle
● Clutch Fixture Spacers and Feeler Guages
● Cooling System
● Engine Tune Up
● Fuel System
● Generator Regulator
● Ignition System
● Lighting System
● Wiring Diagrams
● Starting Motor
● Shock Absorbers
● Wheels and Tyres
● Wiring Diagram 1940 Model
● Wiring Diagram 1941 Model
● Wiring Diagram 1942 Model
● Wiring Diagram 1939 Plymouth P8, De Soto SP8 Models
● Wiring Diagram 1939 Plymouth P7, D12, SP7 Models
● Wiring Diagram 1938 P6 Model
● Wiring Diagram 1938 P5, D9, SP5 Models
● Wiring Diagram 1937 Plymouth P4 Model
● Wiring Diagram 1937 Plymouth P3, Dodge D6 Models
● Wiring Diagram 1936 Plymouth P2 Model
● Wiring Diagram 1936 Plymouth P1, Dodge D3 Models
This manual is now out out of print. Limited copies still available.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.