Jaguar XK120, XK140, XK150, X150S & Mk VII, VIII, IX Service Manual (Soft Cover) Provides service, repair and maintenance information for 1949 - 1961 Jaguar XK 120/140/150, Mks VII, VIII, AND IX models.
● Jaguar XK120
● Jaguar XK140
● Jaguar XK150
● Jaguar XK150S
● Jaguar Mark VII
● Jaguar Mark VIII
● Jaguar Mark IX
● Service Manual for Mark VII and XK120 Models
● Supplement to Mark VII and XK120 Service Manual for Mark VII Door Locks
● Service Manual for Automatic Transmission as Fitted to the Jaguar Mark VII Model
● Service Manual for Overdrive Unit as fitted to the Jaguar Mark VII Model
● Supplement to Mark VII and XK120 Service Manual for Mark VIII Model
● Supplement to Mark VII and XK120 Service Manual for XK140 Model
● Supplement to Mark VII and XK120 Service Manual for Mark IX Model
● Supplement to Mark VII and XK120 Service Manual for XK150 and XK150's Models
● Wiring Diagrams
● Operation and Maintenance
● Carburetters (Carburettors) & Fuel System
● Cooling System
● Clutch and Flywheel
● Automatic Transmission
● Propellor Shafts
● Rear Axle
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Air Conditioning
● Electrical & Instruments
Originally published by Jaguar Cars Limited in 1961.
This edition first printed under Licence from Jaguar 1994/1999.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.