Jaguar XJ12 Series 2 & Daimler Double Six Repair Operation Manual 1974 - 1978 Published 1992.
• General Specification Data.
• Engine Tuning Data.
• Torque Wrench Settings.
• General Fitting Instructions.
• Lifting and Towing.
• Recommended Lubricants, Fuel and Fluids - Capacities.
• Routine Maintenance Operations.
• Emission Control - for cars fitted with caburetters.
• Emission Control - for cars fitted with fuel injection.
• Fuel System - for cars fitted with caburetters.
• Fuel System - for cars fitted with fuel injection.
• Cooling System.
• Manifold and Exhaust System.
• Automatic Transmission (Borg-Warner).
• Automatic Transmission (GM 400).
• Propeller and Drive Shafts.
• Final Drive.
• Front Suspension.
• Rear Suspension.
• Heating and Ventilation.
• Air Condition.
• Windscreen Washers and Wipers.
• Service Tools
Originally published by Jaguar Cars Limited
This edition printed under Licence from Jaguar in 1992
Part Number E190/4
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.