by Jaguar Cars Ltd
Jaguar XJ-S (XJS) V12 (+HE) 5.3 & 6.0 litre 1976 - 1993 Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Left Hand Drive and Right Hand Drive V12 5.3-litre, HE and 6.0-litre powered XJS models fitted with Coupe, Cabriolet and Convertible Body Styles.
Manual and Automatic Transmissions (Borg Warner and GM 400) are covered in this manual.
Includes 168 page XJS-HE 6.0 Supplement.
DOES NOT COVER six-cylinder engines.
• General Specification Data.
• Engine Tuning Data.
• Torque Wrench Settings.
• General Fitting Instructions.
• Lifting and Towing.
• Recommended Lubricants, Fuel & Fluids - Capacities.
• Emission Control.
• Fuel System.
• Cooling System.
• Manifold and Exhaust System.
• Manual Gearbox.
• Automatic Gearbox (Borg Warner).
• GM 400 Automatic Gearbox.
• Propeller and Drive Shafts.
• Final Drive.
• Front Suspension.
• Rear Suspension.
• Air Conditioning.
• Windscreen Wipers & Washers.
• Circuit Diagrams and Harnesses.
• Circuit Diagram 1990 on Windshield Wiper and Washers.
• Circuit Diagram 1990 on Anti-Lock Braking.
• Circuit Diagram 1990 on Climate Control System.
• Circuit Diagram 1990 on EFI and Emmisions Control.
• Circuit Diagram 1992 on Engine Management (5.3 Litre).
• Circuit Diagram 1992 on Fuel Injection (5.3 Litre).
• Circuit Diagram 1992 on Cruise Control.
• Circuit Diagram 1992 on Anti-Lock Braking System.
• Circuit Diagram 1992 on External Lighting.
• Circuit Diagram 1992 on Fog Lights (L.H.D. USA and Canada.
• Circuit Diagram 1992 on Foglights (R.H.D).
• Circuit Diagram 1992 on Foglights (L.H.D. Not USA or Canada).
• Circuit Diagram 1992 on Headlamps - Dim and Dip.
• Circuit Diagram 1992 on Headlamps - Daylight Running and Headlamp.
• Circuit Diagram 1992 on Internal Lighting.
• Circuit Diagram 1992 on Direction and Hazard Warning Lamps.
• ECU and Relays Location.
Supplement Wiring Diagrams:
• Wiring Diagram "A" for XJS 5.3 North American Spec 1988 model year vehicles
• Wiring Diagram "B" for XJS 5.3 North American Spec up to but not including 1988 model year vehicles
• Wiring Diagram "C" for XJS 5.3 Right Hand Drive Spec up to and including 1988 model year vehicles
Originally published by Jaguar Cars Limited.
This edition printed under Licence from Jaguar in 1995
Part number (AKM 3455/4).
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.