Land Rover 90/110/Defender Workshop Manual is a Fully comprehensive, well illustrated owners workshop manual for the 90, 110 Defender Petrol and Diesel Engines from 1983 on.
• 2.25 Litre, 2.5 Litre, 3.5 Litre V8 Petrol Engines.
• 2.25 Litre, 2.5 Litre, 2.5 Turbo, 200 Tdi Diesel Engines.
• The Fuel System Petrol: Weber 32/34 DMTL: SU HIF 44.
• The Fuel System Diesel: 2.25 CAV Type DPA: 2.5 CAV Type DPS: 2.5 Tdi Bosch VE4/11F.
• The Ignition System.
• The Cooling System.
• The Clutch.
• The Gearbox.
• The Axles and Suspension.
• The Steering
• The Braking System
• The Electrical System
• The Body
• Wiring Diagram Early Four Cylinder Petrol Models
• Wiring Diagram 2.25 Litre Diesel Models
• Wiring Diagram Early 2.5 Litre Diesel Models
• Wiring Diagram Early V8 Powered Models
• Wiring Diagram All Models From 1986
• Wiring Diagram additional Circuit for Twin Fuel Tank and Pump System
• Wiring Diagram UK Market Dim-Dip Circuit
• Wiring Diagram Optional Power Wash System
• Wiring Diagram Optional Rear Wiper Wash System
• Wiring Diagram Optional Heated Rear Window
• Technical Data.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.