Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$129.95 currency converter
Availability: Special order only (please ask) read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code B-LRY5WH
Land Rover Discovery 1995 - 1998 Petrol and Diesel Workshop Manual is a comprehensive and detailed guide to Land Rover Discovery service and Land Rover Discovery repair procedures for engine, transmission, bodywork and many other systems.
● 2.0 litre Mpi Petrol
● 3.9 litre V8i Petrol
● 4.0 litre V8 Petrol
● 300 Tdi Diesel
● Manual - R380 Manual
● ZF4 HP22 Automatic Transmission.
● General Specification Data
● Engine Tuning Data
● Torque Wrench Settings
● General Fitting Reminders
● Lubricants, Fluids and Capacities
● Engine Tdi
● Engine 3.9 V8
● Engine 4.0 V8
● Engine Mpi
● Emission Control
● Fuel System Tdi
● Fuel System MFI
● Fuel System SFI
● Fuel System Mpi
● Cruise conrol
● Cooling System Tdi
● Cooling System V8
● Cooling System Mpi
● Manifold and Exhaust System
● Manual Gearbox
● Transfer Gearbox - LT230T
● Automatic Gearbox
● Propeller Shafts
● Rear Axle and Final Drive
● Front Axle and Final Drive
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Wheels and Tyres
● Supplementary Restraint System
● Chassis and Body
● Heating and Ventilation
● Wipers and Washers
Publication Number - LRL 0079ENG BB
● LRL 0164 - 3.9 V8i Engine Overhaul
● LRL 0004 - 4.0 V8i Engine Overhaul
● LRL 0070 - 300 TDi Engine Overhaul
● LRL 0003 - R380 Manual Gearbox Overhaul
● LRL 0081 - LT230T Transfer Gearbox Overhaul
● LRL 0082 - LT230Q Transfer Gearbox Overhaul
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (3) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.