Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$58.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code B-MB85WH
Mercedes Benz W124 1985 - 1995 Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the W124 Mercedes-Benz cars built from 1985 to 1995.
Includes information on the following models and Petrol Engines:
● 200 with the 1996cc "M102" carburettor 4 cylinder
● 200E with the 1996cc "M102" fuel-injected 4 cylinder to 1992
● 200E/E200 with the 1998cc "M111" fuel-injected 16 valve 4 cylinder from 1992
● 220E/E220 with the 2199cc "M111" fuel-injected 16 valve 4 cylinder from 1992
● 230E with the 2298cc "M102" fuel-injected 4 cylinder
● 260E with the 2597cc "M102" fuel-injected 6 cylinder to 1986
● 260E with the 2597cc "M103" fuel-injected 6 cylinder from 1986
● 280E/E280 with the 2799cc "M104" 24 valve fuel-injected 6 cylinder
● 300E/E300 with the 2960cc "M103" fuel-injected 6 cylinder
● 300E-24 with the 2960cc "M104" 24 valve fuel-injected 6 cylinder
● 320E/E320 with the 3199cc "M104" 24 valve fuel-injected 6 cylinder
Also Covered: Coupe from May 1987 (CE) and Wagon (T, TE) models from March 1986.
While not a factory manual, this manual provides step by step, illustrated descriptions of repair and maintenance procedures.
● The Engine
● Engine Maintenance
● The Ignition System
● The Spark Plugs
● Engine Lubrication
● Engine Cooling System
● The Fuel System
● The Fuel Injection System
● Exhaust System
● The Transmission
● The Gear Change
● Automatic Transmission
● Front Suspension
● The Rear Axle
● Steering Assembly
● Wheel Alignment
● The Braking System
● Wheels and Tyres
● The Bodywork
● The Heater
● The Electrical System
● Lighting System
● Windscreen Wiper System
● Wiring Diagram 200E / 230E
● Wiring Diagram 260E / 300E
● Wiring Diagram 230CE
● Wiring Diagram 200T / 230TE
● Additional Wiring Diagram 2E-E Carburettor.
● Chain tensioner removal/refitting and testing.
Please note: Does not cover the air-conditioning.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.