by R. M. Clarke
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$51.73 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code B-MBSWHR
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter CDI Diesel 2000 - 2006 Workshop Manual Covers in detail most of the servicing and repair of the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van and Camper Diesel models - 2151cc (four cylinder 2.2 litre) and 2686cc (five cylinder 2.7 litre) engines, with model identification type 901, 902, 903 and 904 depending on the version.
● 208 CDI, 308 CDI (Four Cylinder 611 Dela)
● 211 CDI, 311 CDI, 411 CDI (Four Cylinder 611 Dela)
● 213 CDI, 313 CDI, 413 CDI (Four Cylinder 611 Dela)
● 216 CDI, 316 CDI, 416 CDI (Five Cylinder 612 Dela)
● Lubrication System
● Cooling System
● Diesel Fuel Injection System (CDI)
● Manual Transmission G20 Five Speed (5/4.898-07, Type 711.605) - Service Only
● Manual Transmission G32 Six Speed (5/5.05-078, Type 711.620) - Service Only
● Front Axle Propeller Shaft
● Front and Rear Suspension
● Brake System
● Elecrical System
● Turbocharger and Exhaust System
● Servicing and Maintenance
● Fault Finding
● Wiring Diagram Index
Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and advice which enables the owner to carry out many jobs himself.
Published by Brooklands Books and compiled from text and illustrations supplied by Peter Russek Publications Limited (UK).
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.