Glenns Mercedes Benz Repair & Tune-Up Guide covers the 1950s, 1960s and early 1970s models:
• 180A, 180B, 180C, 180D, 180DB and 180DC
• 190, 190B, 190SL, 190C, 190D, 190DB and 190DC
• 200 and 200D
• 220S, 220SE, 220B, 220SB and 220SEB
• 230, 230S and 230SL
• 250S and 250SE
• 300D, 300SL, 300SE, 300SEB and 300SEL
Covers fuel injection models and diesel injection models.
● Tuning and Identification
● The Fuel System (including Solex PBIC, Solex PAITA, Solex 44 PHH and Zenith 35/40 INAT Carburetors)
● The Electrical System
● The Engine
● Clutch, Transmission and Rear End
● Running Gear
Contains specifications and 'Road & Track' road tests.
First published 1966.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.