MG MGA, MGB & GT 1955 - 1968 (Glovebox) Owners Service & Repair Manual is a Compact, A5 size manual in the 'Glovebox' series.
Covers the following models:
• MGA 1955 - 1959
• MGA 1600, MGA 1600 MK2 1959 - 1962
• MGA Twin Cam 1958
• MGB 1962 - 1968
• MGB & MGB GT 1965 - 1968
• Fuel System.
• Ingition System.
• Cooling System.
• Propeller Shaft, Rear Axle & Rear Suspension.
• Front Suspension & Hubs.
• Steering System.
• Braking System.
• Electrical System.
• Wiring Diagram for MGA 1500.
• Wiring Diagram for MGA 1600 Also for MGA Twin Cam from Chassis Numbers 2913 Tourer and 2292 Coupe.
• Wiring Diagram for MGA Twin Cam up to Chassis Numbers 2192 Tourer and 2291 Coupe RHD and LHD.
• Wiring Diagram for MGB Early Cars.
• Wiring Diagram for MGB Later Cars.
Part Number OWM 955.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.