MG MGB & MGB GT 18G / 18GA / 18GB Owners Service & Repair Manual
• 18G / 18GA / 18GB
• GHN4 / GHD4 / 18GD / GHN5 / GHD5 / 18GG
• 18V 581F / 18V 582F / 18V 583
• 18V 581Y / 18V 582Y / 18V 583Y
• 18V 779F / 18V 780F / 18V 846F / 18V 847F
• Lubrication Chart.
• General Data.
• Engine Tuning Data.
• Ignition System.
• Cooling System.
• Fuel System.
• Gearbox [All Syncromesh].
• Overdrive [Type L.H.].
• Automatic Gearbox.
• Propeller Shaft.
• Rear Axle & Rear Suspension [Three quarter-floating Type and Semi-floating Type].
• Steering Gear [Energy Absorbing Column].
• Front Suspension.
• Hydraulic Dampers.
• Braking System.
• Braking System [Tandem Master Cylinder].
• Electrical System.
• Wiring Diagrams.
• Wheels & Tyres.
• Service Tools.
Originally published by MG Car Company Limited in 1976.
This Edition first printed under Licence in 1984 & 1995.
Part numbers AKD3259 & AKD4957.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.