MG MGB Tourer and GT Owners Handbook 7th Edition Covers: Tourer - GHN5, GHN4 and GT - GHD5, GHD4.
• Body Fittings.
• Seat Belts.
• Heating & Ventilation.
• Running Instructions.
• Automatic Transmission.
• Wiring Diagram 1973 - 1974.
• Wiring Diagram 1972 - 1973.
• Wiring Diagram 1971 - 1972.
• Wiring Diagram 1970 - 1971.
• Wiring Diagram 1969 - 1970
• Supplement for Early Cars
• Wiring Diagram From Car Number Number GHN4 - 158371 (Tourer) and from Car Number GHD4-158231 (GT).
• Supplement for Cars with 'Impact Absorbing Bumpers.
Originally published by BMC Ltd., MG Car Division in 1974
This edition printed under Licence by Brooklands.
Official MG Publication Part No. AKD 7598
Owner's handbooks are designed to aquaint you with the features of the vehicle.
They usually include driving tips, instruments and controls, in case of emergency, and basic maintenance requirements.
Owner's handbooks are not workshop manuals. They do not include information on how to repair or service the vehicle.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.