MG MGC 1967 - 1969 Workshop Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the six-cylinder MGC 1967-1969.
• Fuel System
• Carburation - Twin SU / HS6
• Cooling System
• Gearbox and Overdrive
• Automatic Transmission
• Propeller Shaft and Final Drive
• Wiring Diagram From Car N0 101 to 4235 Tourer - Wiring Diagram From Car N0 101 to 4265 GT
• Wiring Diagram From Car N0 101 to 4235 Tourer USA and Canada - Wiring Diagram From Car N0 101 4265 GT USA and Canada
• Wiring Diagram From Car N0 4236 Tourer - Wiring Diagram From Car N0 4266
• Wiring Diagram From Car N0 4236 USA and Canada - Wiring Diagram From Car N0 4266 USA and Canada
• Windscreen Washers
• Service Tools
Originally published by British Leyland Motor Corporation in 1970.
This Edition first printed under Licence in 1995.
Part Number AKD7133/2
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.