by Us Army Staff
Complete World War 2 Military Jeep Manual is a comprehensive manual containing full information on how to maintain and overhaul the Ford and Willys Jeeps manufactured during WW2.
In one compact volume there are available again all three basic service manuals on the standardised Jeep of World War 2 - the Willys model MB and the Ford model GPW.
In addition, included are supplement manual of corrections and updating information, and the appropriate section from the carburetor service manual.
Includes TM9-803, TM9-1803A, TM9-1803B, etc.
● TM9-803 Covering Operation and Basic Vehicle Maintenance
● Change One - Important Corrections and Updating of TM9-803
● TM9-1803A - Covering the Engine and Clutch
● Carburetor Service - Excerpts from TM9-1826A of 1952
● TM9-1803B - Covering Power Train, Body, Frame and Special Tools
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.