Porsche 356 1957 - 1965 Owners Workshop Manual is a Re-issue of Auto-books manual.
Porsche 356A 1957 - 1959
Porsche 356B 1959 - 1963
Porsche 356C 1963 - 1965
• 356A/1600 and B/1600
• 356/1600S and B/1600S, 356C
• Wiring Diagram for Porsche 356A.
• Wiring Diagram for Porsche 356B cars till September 1961.
• Wiring Diagram for Porsche 356B cars from Nos 117.601 (Coupe), 155.601 (Cabriolet) and 201.601 (Hardtop).
• Wiring Diagram for Porsche 356C cars.
• The Engine.
• The Fuel System.
• The Ignition System.
• The Cooling and Heating System.
• The Clutch.
• The Transmission.
• The Rear Suspension.
• The Front Suspension.
• The Steering System.
• The Braking System.
• The Electrical System.
• The Bodywork.
• Technical Data.
• Hints on Maintenance and Overhaul.
• Buying Used.
Fully illustrated with photographs and drawings.
Part number: OWM 827.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.