Range Rover 1986 - 1989 Petrol 3.5 Litre V8 & Diesel 2.4 Litre VM Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the 3.5 V8 Petrol and 2.4 Diesel [VM] Engines for all Range Rovers manufactured between 1986 and the end of the 1989 model year.
• 3.5 V8 Gasoline Engine.
• 2.4 Litre Diesel Engine.
• 2.4 Litre Turbo Diesel Engine.
• 2.5 Litre Turbo Diesel Engine.
• Manual Transmission: LT77.
• Automatic Transmission: ZF 4HP22.
Contains the Basic Manual and all Supplements and Bulletins issued up to the beginning of the 1990 model year.
Supplements and bulletins:
• 1987 Model Year Supplement.
• 1988 Model Year Supplement.
• Alternator Bulletin.
• Brake Bulletin.
• Sunshine Roof Bulletin.
• Vogue SE Bulletin.
• 1989 Model Year Supplement.
• Concealed Door Hinges Bulletin.
• 2.4 Litre & 2.5 Litre Turbo Diesel Engine Supplement.
• General Specification Data.
• Recommended Lubricants, Fluids and Capacities.
• Emission Control.
• Fuel System (including Fuel Injection)
• Cooling System.
• Manifold and Exhaust System.
• Automatic Gearbox.
• Propeller Shafts.
• Rear Axle and Final Drive.
• Front Axle and Final Drive.
• Front Suspension.
• Rear Suspension.
• Heating and Ventilation.
• Air Conditioning.
• Wipers and Washers.
Originally Published By Land Rover Limited in 1986.
This latest Edition printed under licence from Land Rover in 1997.
Part Number: SRR660ENWM & LSM180S.
Highly detailed illustrations and instructions on Range Rover service procedures from engine maintenance to chassis and body repair make this manual a must-have for the Range Rover owner and driver.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.