SU Carburetters (Carburettors) Tuning Tips & Techniques covers the following models:
● Type H Carburetters
● Type HD Carburetters
● Type HS & Variants Carburetters
● Type HS4 & HS6 Carburetters
● Type HS8 Carburetters
● Type HIF (Emission Control) Carburetters HIF 4, HIF 6, HIF 7
Applies to: Aston Martin, Austin Healey, Austin Mini, Bentley, Chrysler, Daimler, Innocenti, Jaguar, E Type, Jensen, MG, Morris, Land Rover, Reliant, Renault, Riley, Rolls Royce, Rover, Sunbeam, Triumph, Vanden Plas, Volvo, Wolseley and Numerous other Classic Cars.
● Basic Design & Function
● Overhauling & Fault Finding
● Mixtures & Tuning
● Burning Characteristics of Different Mixtures
● Size Selection
● Use of Special Racing Fuels
● Dismantling & Assembly
● Auxilliary Enrichment
● Automatic Enrichment Device
● Electric & mechanical Fuel Pumps
● Jet & jet Needle Identification
● Appendix 1 - SU Fuel Systems Specification and Application Data
● Appendix 2 - Jet Identification
• Appendix 3 - Jet Needle Identification
Also covers all SU Fuel Pumps.
Originally published by Speedsport Motor Books as 'Tuning SU Carburetters & Fuel Pumps'.
This edition first printed under Licence in 1994.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.