Many books have been published about BMW motorcycles, but no-one has focussed solely on the BMW chopper, bobber, trike and quad bike custom scene - until now.
Although not normally associated with the brand, there are some fantastic BMW customs out there, old and new; this book showcases them in all their innovative glory.
Features stunning images of customised BMW singles, twins and fours from contributors around the globe, many complemented by owner's stories and technical descriptions.
● Foreword Introduction Acknowledgements
● BMW SINGLES
● BMW AIRHEADS (TWO-VALVE BOXERS)
● Part one: airhead choppers
● Part two: airhead bobbers
● BMW OILHEADS (FOUR-VALVE BOXERS)
● BMW DERIVATIVES Russian-built motorcycles Chinese-built Chang Jiang motorcycles
● BMW FOURS 6 BMW TRIKES 7 BMW QUADS
Certain to be of interest to marque fans as well as the custom bike scene in general. See the other side of BMW.