by Ian Falloon
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$72.68 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code BOODUSE
Although manufactured for only one year - 1974, the Ducati 750 Super Sport was immediately touted as a future classic. It was a pioneer motorcycle - expensive and rare, and produced by Ducati's race department to celebrate victory in the 1972 Imola 200 Formula 750 race.
Owing to its uniqueness and rarity, the 750 SS has become extremely valuable and desirable, fetching prices beyond the most expensive contemporary Ducati; for Ducatisti, it is the Holy Grail.
● Full description of the model's development
● Analysis of the 750 Desmo round case engine
● A look at the 750 SS prototypes
● Racing history that led to the creation of the myth
● Tips on riding and maintaining a 750SS
● Register of known engine and frame numbers
● Guide to authenticity
● Complete appendices of technical specifications and full parts list
● Foreword By Phil Schilling
● The 750 Gt And Imola
● 1972 And 1973 750 Super Sport Prototypes And Pre-Production
● The Production 750 Super Sport 1974
● Frame, Suspension, Wheels, And Brakes
● Bodywork, Instruments, Electrics, And Controls
● Living With A 750 Super Sport
● 750 Super Sport Racing History
● Appendix 1 - Spare Parts List
● Appendix 2 - Ducati 750 Super Sport 1974 Factory Specifications 161
● Appendix 3 - Ducati 750 Super Sport 1973 And 1974
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.