MerCruiser Alpha One, Bravo One, Two & Three Stern Drives 1986 - 1994 Clymer Owners Marine Service & Repair Manual covers the following:
Stern Drive Units:
● Alpha One (1986-1994)
● Bravo One (1986-1994)
● Bravo Two (1986-1994)
● Bravo Three (1986-1994)
● GM inline 4-cylinders: 2.5 L (151 cid) and 3.0 L (181 cid)
● MerCruiser inline 4-cylinder: 3.7 L (224 cid)
● GM V6: 4.3 L (262 cid)
● GM V8: 5.0 L (305 cid), 5.7 L (350 cid), 7.4 L (454 cid) and 8.2 L (502 cid)
● General Information
● Tools And Techniques
● Lubrication, Maintenance And Tune-Up
● Lay-Up, Cooling System Service And Fitting Out
● Gm Inline Engines
● Gm V6 And V8 Engines
● Fuel Delivery System
● Cooling System
● Electrical Systems
● Mercruiser Drive System
● Drive Shaft Housing
● Gearcase Housing (Lower Unit)
● Bell Housing , Gimball Bearing And Gimball Ring
● Power Trim And Tilt Systems
● Steering Systems
● Corrosion Protection Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
Clymer marine manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair. Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job, from routine maintenance and troubleshooting, all the way to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.