Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Series 2006 - 2011 Clymer Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● Harley FXD Dyna Super Glide (2006 - 2010)
● Harley FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom (2006 - 2011)
● Harley FXDL Dyna Low Rider (2006 - 2009), (2010 - 2011 HDI Japan only)
● Harley FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide (2006 - 2008), (2010 - 2011)
● Harley FXD35 35th Anniversary Super Glide (2006)
● Harley FXDB Street Bob (2006 - 2011)
● Harley FXDF Fat Bob (2008 - 2011)
● Harley FXDSE Screamin' Eagle Dyna (2007)
● Harley FXDSE2 Screamin' Eagle Dyna (2008)
● Harley FXDFSE CVO Dyna Fat Bob (2009)
● Harley FXDFSE2 CVO Dyna Fat Bob (2010)
● Quick Reference Data
● General Information
● Lubrication, Maintenance And Tune-Up
- The engine oil capacity was omitted from the capacity table in early printings of this manual. Later printing have been corrected.
- Engine oil capacity
2006-2011 FXD, FXDB, FXDC, FXDL, FXDWG and FXD35 models
With oil change 2.5 qt. (2.4 L)
After engine rebuild 3.0 qt. (2.7 L)
2007 FXDSE and 2008 FXDSE2 models (oil tank w/filter) 3.5 qt. (3.3 L)
2009 FXDFSE and 2010 FXDFSE2 models (oil tank w/filter) 4.0 qt. (3.8 L)
Primary chaincase drain bolt torque for 2006 models is unique. The specification is 36-60 in.lbs
● Engine Top End
● Engine Lower End
● Clutch And Primary Drive
● Fuel System
● Electrical System
● Wheels, Hubs And Tyres
● Front Suspension And Steering
● Rear Suspension
● Body And Frame
● CD With Flowcharts And Color Wiring Diagrams
Clymer motorcycle repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job, from maintenance and troubleshooting, all the way to complete teardown and rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.