Suzuki GS400, GS425, GS450 Twin-Cylinder 1977 - 1987 Clymer Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following models:
● Suzuki GS400, 1977-1978
● Suzuki GS425, 1979
● Suzuki GS450, 1980-1983, 1985-1987
● General Information
● Lubrication, Maintenance and Tune-up
● Clutch and External Gearshift Linkage
● Transmission and Internal Shift Mechanism
● Fuel and Emission Systems
● Exhaust System
● Electrical System
● Wheels, Tyres and Drive Chain
● Front Suspension and Steering
● Rear Suspension
● Body and Frame
● Wiring Diagrams
Clymer motorcycle repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job, from maintenance and troubleshooting, all the way to complete teardown and rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.